The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 390 CFM at 235 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 390|
|MPH||Up to 235|
|Noise rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 390 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 235 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 7.5 lbs — the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 to match.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can shrink 16 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 67 dB, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 235 MPH. This puts the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Toro 51621 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 390 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.