-No User ReviewsWrite a review
Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609
- Power: The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 can force 390 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 235 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp engine, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our [caldera_form_modal id="CF5ac63299ac22a" width="400"]gauge calculator[/caldera_form_modal].
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 7.5 lbs, the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is within the average weight range of electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 to match.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 handily vacuums unwanted material into its storage bag for easy disposal.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 16 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 67 dB, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 235 MPH. This puts the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 390 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
The bottom line
- High MPH (235 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (67 dB)
- Decent Weight (7.5 lbs)
- Decent CFM (390 CFM)
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
Warranty InformationThe Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939