The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 390 CFM at 235 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 390|
|MPH||Up to 235|
|Noise rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 390 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 235 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 7.5 lbs — the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 to match.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 16:1, meaning that it will turn 16 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 67 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 235 MPH, which is rather impressive for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 390 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.