Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 390|
|MPH||Up to 235|
|Noise Rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609
- Power: The Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 235 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 390 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp engine to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 7.5 lbs — the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld leaf blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the Ultra Blower Vac 51609 offers variable speed settings.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into its handy storage bag.
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 16:1. For every 16 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 67 dB.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 235 MPH, which is rather impressive for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 can reach 390 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High MPH (235 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (67 dB)
- Decent Weight (7.5 lbs)
- Decent CFM (390 CFM)
Where to buy the toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609?
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
Warranty InformationThe Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.