The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 340 CFM at 260 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 340
|Up to 260
|Yes, metal impeller
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 260 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the Ultra Blower Vac 51619 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 8.5 lbs — the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 allows precise control of the air output.
- Vacuum: The Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included). When in vacuum mode, the unit delivers up to 405 CFM of suction power.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 88%, this mulcher can shrink 8 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 68 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 260 MPH, which is the highest air speed you can currently obtain with an electric handheld blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 can reach 340 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Bauer 58905, which boasts with 805 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
How do I register my vac/blower (Asked November 14, 2020)
Product registration can be done directly via Toro's website (opens in a new tab).
How do I get parts for my Toro leaf blower? (Asked November 16, 2022)
Replacement parts can be searched and ordered here (opens in a new tab).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.