The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 410 CFM at 250 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 250|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619
- Power: The Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is an electric blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 250 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the Ultra Blower Vac 51619 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is heavier than most, weighing 8.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the Ultra Blower Vac 51619 offers variable speed settings.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the Ultra Blower Vac 51619 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect leaves and light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (bag included).
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 88% mulching ratio means it can reduce 8 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 68 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 250 MPH. This puts the Ultra Blower Vac 51619 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- The Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 410 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
How do I register my vac/blower (Asked November 14, 2020)
Product registration can be done directly via Toro's website (opens in a new tab).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.