The Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 410 CFM at 250 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 250|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621
- Power: The Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 is an electric blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 250 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 8.9 lbs, the Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 to match.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag.
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 97%. For every 33 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 250 MPH, which is rather impressive for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Ultra Plus Blower Vac 51621 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.