The Toro 51621 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 410 CFM at 250 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 250|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||Ultra Plus Blower Vac|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51621, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51621
- Power: The 51621 is an electric blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 250 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Toro 51621 is heavier than most, weighing 8.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 51621 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Vacuum: The 51621 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 97%, this mulcher can reliably pulp 33 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the 51621 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro 51621's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51621 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 250 MPH. This puts the 51621 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 51621 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 410 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro 51621 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51621 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.