The Toro 51621 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 340 CFM at 260 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 260|
|Mulcher||Yes, metal impeller|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||Ultra Plus Blower Vac|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51621, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51621
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 260 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 8.9 lbs — the Toro 51621 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Toro 51621 allows precise control of the air output.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete (bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 97%, meaning that it will turn 33 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 68 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Toro 51621's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51621 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 260 MPH, which is the fastest speed you can get with an electric handheld blower.
- As this unit is rated at 340 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Husqvarna 350iB, which boasts with 800 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro 51621 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Leaf collection bag included
- Metal impeller
- High MPH (260 MPH)
- Decent weight (8.9 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (68 dB)
- Low CFM (340 CFM)
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51621 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.