The Toro 51621 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 410 CFM at 250 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 250|
|Mulcher||Yes, metal impeller|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||Ultra Plus Blower Vac|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51621, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51621
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 250 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Toro 51621 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Toro 51621 is heavier than most, weighing 8.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 51621 offers variable speed settings.
- Vacuum: The 51621 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 97%, this mulcher can shrink 33 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 68 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Toro 51621's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51621 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 250 MPH, which is rather impressive for an electric handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Toro 51621 can reach 410 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro 51621 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51621 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.