The Toro 51621 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 340 CFM at 260 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 260|
|Mulcher||Yes, metal impeller|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||Ultra Plus Blower Vac|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51621, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51621
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 260 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the 51621 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 51621 offers variable speed settings.
- Vacuum: The 51621 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 97%. For every 33 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the 51621 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro 51621's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51621 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 260 MPH. This puts the 51621 at the head of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 340 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro 51621 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51621 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.