The Toro 51621 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 340 CFM at 260 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 340
|Up to 260
|Yes, metal impeller
|Other model numbers
|Ultra Plus Blower Vac
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51621, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51621
- Power: The 51621 is an electric blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 260 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the 51621 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Toro 51621 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 8.9 lbs, the Toro 51621 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 51621 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 97%, this mulcher can shrink 33 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 68 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Toro 51621's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51621 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 260 MPH, which is the fastest speed you can get with an electric handheld blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Toro 51621 can reach 340 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Bauer 58905, which boasts with 805 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro 51621 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51621 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.