The Troy-Bilt FLEX™ is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 1000 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 208 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||208 cc|
|Fuel tank||96 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt FLEX™, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt FLEX™
- Power: The Troy-Bilt FLEX™ is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 150 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Troy-Bilt FLEX™ are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 208 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the FLEX™ offers variable speed settings.
- Fuel Tank: Its 96 fl. oz. fuel tank may be relatively low in capacity, but the decreased weight affords the FLEX™ greater comfort and ease of use.
The Troy-Bilt FLEX™'s performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt FLEX™ compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the FLEX™ has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 1000 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Eliet BL 450 EZR, which boasts with 3814 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, the Troy-Bilt FLEX™ is the cheapest of all gas walk-behind blowers.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt FLEX™ is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
On a troy bilt flex, how to adjust the speed of moving forward? (Asked September 19, 2019)
The Flex™ blower is an attachment that goes on the Flex™ Power Base. There is a drive control lever on the handle of the base, which allows you to get a speed between 0 and 3 MPH.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.