Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt FLEX™, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Troy-Bilt FLEX™
- Power: The Troy-Bilt FLEX™ is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 150 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Troy-Bilt FLEX™ are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled,a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. Among other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers, the Troy-Bilt FLEX™ can be considered light, weighing only 80 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 208 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the FLEX™ offers variable speed settings.
The Troy-Bilt FLEX™'s performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt FLEX™ compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Troy-Bilt FLEX™ maxes out at 150 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Troy-Bilt FLEX™ can reach 1000 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (80 lbs)
- Low CFM (1000 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
Where to buy the Troy-Bilt FLEX™?
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
Warranty InformationThe Troy-Bilt FLEX™ is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.