The Troy-Bilt TB27BH is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 205 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 205|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
|Other model numbers||41AR27BH766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB27BH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB27BH
- Power: The TB27BH, built by Troy-Bilt, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 205 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Troy-Bilt TB27BH can be considered light, weighing only 9.5 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 27 cc engine. Please note that, because the Troy-Bilt TB27BH's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Troy-Bilt, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the TB27BH offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 74 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14 fl. oz., this Troy-Bilt blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
- SpringAssist™: The Troy-Bilt TB27BH benefits from the proprietary SpringAssist™ starting system. This system allows the operator to start the leaf blower with a slow and steady pull on the starter rope, which greatly reduces the pulling effort needed.
The Troy-Bilt TB27BH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB27BH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 205 MPH. This puts the TB27BH ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The TB27BH is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Troy-Bilt TB27BH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB27BH is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.