The Troy-Bilt TB27BH is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 310 CFM at 205 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 310|
|MPH||Up to 205|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
|Other model numbers||41AR27BH766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB27BH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB27BH
- Power: The Troy-Bilt TB27BH is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 205 MPH and a max air volume rating of 310 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Troy-Bilt TB27BH stands out due to its lower weight: just 9.5 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 27 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Troy-Bilt for the TB27BH is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the TB27BH offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the TB27BH is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 14 fl. oz of fuel.
- SpringAssist™: The Troy-Bilt TB27BH benefits from the proprietary SpringAssist™ starting system. This system allows the operator to start the leaf blower with a slow and steady pull on the starter rope, which greatly reduces the pulling effort needed.
The Troy-Bilt TB27BH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB27BH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 205 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 and its 230 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 310 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, which boasts with 650 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Troy-Bilt TB27BH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB27BH is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.