The Troy-Bilt TB27VH is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 450 CFM at 205 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 205|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
|Other model numbers||41AR27VH766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB27VH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB27VH
- Power: The TB27VH gas-powered blower, manufactured by Troy-Bilt, is rated for a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 205 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 10 lbs, the Troy-Bilt TB27VH is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 27 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Troy-Bilt for the TB27VH is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Troy-Bilt TB27VH to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete (14 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 16:1. For every 16 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 74 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 14 fl. oz of fuel.
- SpringAssist™: The Troy-Bilt TB27VH benefits from the proprietary SpringAssist™ starting system. This system allows the operator to start the leaf blower with a slow and steady pull on the starter rope, which greatly reduces the pulling effort needed.
The Troy-Bilt TB27VH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB27VH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 205 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The TB27VH is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Troy-Bilt TB27VH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB27VH is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.