The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 650 CFM at 135 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
If you were looking to purchase it, you may want to have a look at the Craftsman B225, which has similar specs.
You can also try to find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 650|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||16 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
|Other model numbers||41CS2MEB766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET
- Power: The TB2MB JET gas-powered blower, manufactured by Troy-Bilt, is rated for a max air volume of 650 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 135 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 10.5 lbs, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 27 cc. While this engine has a traditional recoil starter, it is also electric start capable (JumpStart Drill Bit not included). As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Troy-Bilt for the TB2MB JET is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 72 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 135 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- If air volume is an important feature, the TB2MB JET by Troy-Bilt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 650 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which makes this unit one of the most powerful gas-powered handheld blowers.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.