The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 650 CFM at 135 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
If you were looking to purchase it, you may want to have a look at the Craftsman B225, which has similar specs.
You can also try to find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 650|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Fuel tank||16 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
|Other model numbers||41CS2MEB766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET
- Power: The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 650 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 135 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 10.5 lbs — the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 27cc. While this engine has a traditional recoil starter, it is also electric start capable (JumpStart Drill Bit not included). Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, this ratio is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 72 dB, the TB2MB JET is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16 fl. oz., this Troy-Bilt blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 135 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- If air volume is an important feature, the TB2MB JET by Troy-Bilt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 650 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which makes this unit one of the most powerful gas-powered handheld blowers.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
When it say on the fuel cap ethanol 10% + oil mix what oil does that mean (Asked November 7, 2021)
Fuel should not contain more than 10% ethanol. Fuel should be mixed with 2-cycle oil, utlizing a 40:1 gasoline/oil ratio.