The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 650 CFM at 135 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 27 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 650|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Engine displacement||27 cc|
|Fuel tank||16 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
|Other model numbers||41CS2MEB766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET
- Power: The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 135 MPH and a max air volume rating of 650 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 10.5 lbs, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 27 cc. While this engine has a traditional recoil starter, it is also electric start capable (JumpStart Drill Bit not included). Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, this ratio is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 72 dB, the TB2MB JET is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 135 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the TB2MB JET has a lower air speed than most gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The TB2MB JET is powerful, with an airflow rating of 650 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers – it's actually the best!
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.