-No User ReviewsWrite a review
Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB4300
- Power: The TB4300 is an electric leaf blower made by Troy-Bilt. It has a maximum air speed of 125 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 545 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Troy-Bilt designed this cordless unit with total mobility in mind. The TB4300 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the TB4300 for an estimated 50 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Troy-Bilt TB4300 is heavier than most, weighing 11.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the TB4300 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Troy-Bilt TB4300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB4300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Troy-Bilt TB4300 maxes out at 125 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- If power is an important feature, the TB4300 by Troy-Bilt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 545 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld leaf blower. Fully charged, it should run for up to 50 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (545 CFM)
- Good Autonomy (50 mins)
- Quite heavy (11.3 lbs)
- Low MPH (125 MPH)
Where to buy the Troy-Bilt TB4300?
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
Warranty InformationThe Troy-Bilt TB4300 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.