Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB4300
- Power: The Troy-Bilt TB4300 can force 545 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: The TB4300 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Troy-Bilt TB4300 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 50 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 11.3 lbs, the Troy-Bilt TB4300 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the TB4300 offers variable speed settings.
The Troy-Bilt TB4300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB4300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 125 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- If power is an important feature, the TB4300 by Troy-Bilt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 545 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- The TB4300 is within the average range for cordless handheld leaf blowers, offering up to 50 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (545 CFM)
- Good Autonomy (50 mins)
- Quite heavy (11.3 lbs)
- Low MPH (125 MPH)
Where to buy the Troy-Bilt TB4300?
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
Warranty InformationThe Troy-Bilt TB4300 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500