Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 545|
|MPH||Up to 125|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB4300
- Power: The Troy-Bilt TB4300 can force 545 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Troy-Bilt TB4300 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 50 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Troy-Bilt TB4300 is heavier than most, weighing 11.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Troy-Bilt TB4300 allows precise control of the air output.
The Troy-Bilt TB4300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB4300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 125 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the TB4300 by Troy-Bilt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 545 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The TB4300 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 50 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (545 CFM)
- Decent MPH (125 MPH)
- Good autonomy (50 mins)
- Quite heavy (11.3 lbs)
Where to buy the troy-bilt TB4300?
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB4300 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.