The Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||41BS4ESG766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC
- Power: The TB4HB EC gas-powered blower, manufactured by Troy-Bilt, is rated for a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 11 lbs, the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25 cc. While this engine has a traditional recoil starter, it is also electric start capable (JumpStart Drill Bit not included). As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14 fl. oz., this Troy-Bilt blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
- SpringAssist™: The Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC benefits from the proprietary SpringAssist™ starting system. This system allows the operator to start the leaf blower with a slow and steady pull on the starter rope, which greatly reduces the pulling effort needed.
The Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC maxes out at 150 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Poulan Pro PPBV25, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 230 MPH.
- The TB4HB EC is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.