The Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
If you were looking to purchase it, you may want to have a look at the Troy-Bilt TB27BH, which has similar specs.
You can also try to find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||41BS4ESG766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC
- Power: The TB4HB EC gas-powered blower, manufactured by Troy-Bilt, is rated for a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 11 lbs — the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25 cc engine. While this engine has a traditional recoil starter, it is also electric start capable (JumpStart Drill Bit not included). As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 14 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
- SpringAssist™: The Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC benefits from the proprietary SpringAssist™ starting system. This system allows the operator to start the leaf blower with a slow and steady pull on the starter rope, which greatly reduces the pulling effort needed.
The Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB4HB EC is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.