The Troy-Bilt TB672 is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1000 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 208 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||208 cc|
|Fuel tank||96 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-67M4723|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB672, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB672
- Power: The Troy-Bilt TB672 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 150 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Troy-Bilt TB672 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. The unit features two 12" never-flat wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 208 cc Troy-Bilt engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the TB672 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Adjustable Air Flow: The unit features a 3-position adjustable wind vane that allows you to direct your airflow straight, 15 degrees up, or 15 degrees down. For additional convenience, a forward-flow attachment is included and allows the user to redirect the airflow from the side to the front of the push blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 100 dB, the TB672 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 96 fl. oz. This is not especially impressive for a walk-behind blower, which means that you may have to refill it more often than similar units on the market.
The Troy-Bilt TB672's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB672 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the TB672 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F602X, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 1000 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Troy-Bilt TB672 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB672 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.