Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine Displacement||205 cc|
|Fuel Tank||96 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||100 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB672, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB672
- Power: The TB672, built by Troy-Bilt, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 150 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Troy-Bilt TB672 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. All told, it weighs 110 lbs — the Troy-Bilt TB672 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered walk-behind blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's Vanguard engine has a displacement specification of 205 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Troy-Bilt TB672 to match.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 100 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 96 fl. oz. Although this is not especially impressive, it allows the unit to maintain a decent overall weight, making it more portable and comfortable to use.
The Troy-Bilt TB672's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB672 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the TB672 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (1000 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Troy-Bilt TB672 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (100 dB)
- Decent Weight (110 lbs)
- Small Tank (96 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (1000 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
Where to buy the troy-bilt TB672?
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
Warranty InformationThe Troy-Bilt TB672 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.