The Troy-Bilt TB672 is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1000 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 208cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
If you were looking to purchase it, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F602X, which has similar specs.
You can also try to find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Fuel tank||96 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-67M4723|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB672, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB672
- Power: The Troy-Bilt TB672 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Troy-Bilt TB672 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. The unit features two 12" never-flat wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel.
- Engine: Its Troy-Bilt engine boasts a displacement of 208cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the TB672 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Adjustable Air Flow: The unit features a 3-position adjustable wind vane that allows you to direct your airflow straight, 15 degrees up, or 15 degrees down. For additional convenience, a forward-flow attachment is included and allows the user to redirect the airflow from the side to the front of the push blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 100 dB, the TB672 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 96 fl. oz. Since this capacity is below the average walk-behind blower tank size, it may run out of fuel quicker than other similar units.
The Troy-Bilt TB672's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB672 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F602X, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (1000 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB672 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.