The Troy-Bilt TB672 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1000 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 208 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||208 cc|
|Fuel tank||96 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||100 dB|
|Other model numbers||24A-67M4766|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB672, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB672
- Power: The Troy-Bilt TB672 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 150 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Troy-Bilt TB672 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: Its Troy-Bilt engine boasts a displacement of 208 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Troy-Bilt TB672 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 100 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 96 fl. oz. Since this capacity is below the average walk-behind blower tank size, it may run out of fuel quicker than other similar units.
The Troy-Bilt TB672's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB672 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Cub Cadet CB2900, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Troy-Bilt TB672 can reach 1000 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802V, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Troy-Bilt TB672 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
The Troy-Bilt TB672 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.