Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Troy-Bilt TB672, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Troy-Bilt TB672
- Power: The TB672, built by Troy-Bilt, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 150 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Troy-Bilt TB672 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. All told, it weighs 110 lbs — the Troy-Bilt TB672 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered walk-behind leaf blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 205 cc Vanguard engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the TB672 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 100 dB, the TB672 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 96 fl. oz. What it loses in fuel capacity, the TB672 gains in portability by having a more manageable weight.
The Troy-Bilt TB672's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Troy-Bilt TB672 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (1000 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the most powerful of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (100 dB)
- Decent Weight (110 lbs)
- Small Tank (96 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (1000 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
Where to buy the Troy-Bilt TB672?
Troy-Bilt is an outdoor product manufacturer based out of Valley City, Ohio (USA). Having started out as a farm equipment manufacturer, Troy-Bilt has since expanded its product catalogue to include a full line of tools and more for the lawn and garden care market. Troy-Bilt was acquired in 2001 by MTD Products, a major lawn, forestry, and landscape equipment provider.
Warranty InformationThe Troy-Bilt TB672 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Troy-Bilt blowers, please consult Troy-Bilt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-828-5500.