The Weed Eater FB25 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 290 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 290|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Weed Eater FB25, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Weed Eater FB25
- Power: The Weed Eater FB25 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 170 MPH and a max air volume rating of 290 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Weed Eater FB25 stands out due to its lower weight: just 8.1 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25 cc engine. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the FB25 is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the FB25 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Weed Eater FB25's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Weed Eater FB25 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 170 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 and its 230 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (290 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, which boasts with 650 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Weed Eater FB25 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Weed Eater
Weed Eater is a notorious power tool company with a complicated history, most well known for its green string trimmers. The company was founded in Texas, US, back in 1971 and over the years, exchanged owners several times, notably Emerson Electric, who merged them with Poulan, and Electrolux, who transferred the outdoor division under Husqvarna AB. However, green Weed Eater products can be found to this day in North America, including a strong line of mostly electric leaf blowers. Their products are unmistakable, as they feature a unique, green, alien-like design.
The Weed Eater FB25 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Weed Eater blowers, please consult Weed Eater's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.