The Weed Eater FB25 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 290 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 290|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Weed Eater FB25, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Weed Eater FB25
- Power: The Weed Eater FB25 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 290 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Weed Eater FB25 can be considered light, weighing only 8.1 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25 cc. Please note that, because the Weed Eater FB25’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Weed Eater, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the FB25 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Weed Eater FB25's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Weed Eater FB25 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 170 MPH. That makes the FB25 average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (290 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Weed Eater FB25 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
About Weed Eater
Weed Eater is a notorious power tool company with a complicated history, most well known for its green string trimmers. The company was founded in Texas, US, back in 1971 and over the years, exchanged owners several times, notably Emerson Electric, who merged them with Poulan, and Electrolux, who transferred the outdoor division under Husqvarna AB. However, green Weed Eater products can be found to this day in North America, including a strong line of mostly electric leaf blowers. Their products are unmistakable, as they feature a unique, green, alien-like design.
The Weed Eater FB25 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Weed Eater blowers, please consult Weed Eater's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.