The Weed Eater WE7B is a corded leaf blower delivering 230 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 7.5-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 230|
|MPH||Up to 150|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Weed Eater WE7B, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Weed Eater WE7B
- Power: The Weed Eater WE7B can force 230 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 7.5 Amp motor, the WE7B requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the WE7B features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Weed Eater WE7B can be considered light, weighing only 6.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The WE7B by Weed Eater has just one speed setting.
The Weed Eater WE7B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Weed Eater WE7B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 150 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 230 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx Turbine WG521, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Weed Eater WE7B is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Weed Eater
Weed Eater is a notorious power tool company with a complicated history, most well known for its green string trimmers. The company was founded in Texas, US, back in 1971 and over the years, exchanged owners several times, notably Emerson Electric, who merged them with Poulan, and Electrolux, who transferred the outdoor division under Husqvarna AB. However, green Weed Eater products can be found to this day in North America, including a strong line of mostly electric leaf blowers. Their products are unmistakable, as they feature a unique, green, alien-like design.
The Weed Eater WE7B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Weed Eater blowers, please consult Weed Eater's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.