The Weed Eater WE7B is a corded leaf blower delivering 230 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 7.5-amp motor. (Read full specs)
The Weed Eater brand was officially discontinued by Husqvarna (opens in a new tab). For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
You might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 230|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Other model numbers||967694601|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Weed Eater WE7B, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Weed Eater WE7B
- Power: The Weed Eater WE7B is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 230 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 7.5 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the WE7B features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Weed Eater WE7B can be considered light, weighing only 6.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The WE7B by Weed Eater has just one speed setting.
The Weed Eater WE7B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Weed Eater WE7B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Weed Eater WE7B can reach 230 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Husqvarna 350iB, which boasts with 800 CFM.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (6.1 lbs)
- Decent MPH (150 MPH)
- No speed variation
- Low CFM (230 CFM)
About Weed Eater
Weed Eater is a notorious power tool company with a complicated history, most well known for its green string trimmers. The company was founded in Texas, US, back in 1971 and over the years, exchanged owners several times, notably Emerson Electric, who merged them with Poulan, and Electrolux, who transferred the outdoor division under Husqvarna AB. However, green Weed Eater products can be found to this day in North America, including a strong line of mostly electric leaf blowers. Their products are unmistakable, as they feature a unique, green, alien-like design.
The Weed Eater WE7B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Weed Eater blowers, please consult Weed Eater's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.