Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 270|
|MPH||Up to 134|
|Noise Rating||50 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC
- Power: The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 270 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 134 MPH.
- Power delivery: Westinghouse designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 2LB2AH2BC only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 15 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC can be considered light, weighing only 2.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 50 dB, the 2LB2AH2BC is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 134 MPH. That makes the 2LB2AH2BC average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC can reach 270 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 2LB2AH2BC is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (2.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (50 dB)
- Decent MPH (134 MPH)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (270 CFM)
- Low autonomy (15 mins)
Where to buy the westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC?
The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse blowers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.