The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 270 CFM at 134 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 270|
|MPH||Up to 134|
|Noise rating||50 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC
- Power: The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC can force 270 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 134 MPH.
- Power delivery: The 2LB2AH2BC is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the 2LB2AH2BC for an estimated 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC can be considered light, weighing only 2.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 50 dB, the 2LB2AH2BC is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 134 MPH. That makes the 2LB2AH2BC average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC can reach 270 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Snapper XD PowerGrip, which boasts with 700 CFM.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the 2LB2AH2BC won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The used-to-be Westinghouse Electric Corporation, yet nowadays, simply known as the Westinghouse label, is a brand of the notorious American CBS. However, Westinghouse itself, or rather the original Westinghouse Electric Corporation, traces its roots back to 1886. The electrical company has dealt in many businesses, including power tools, which were manufactured and sold under their Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment branch. These products have gained such a strong reputation, that they have retained the Westinghouse name even after the merger. While Westinghouse is most well known for its generators, their portfolio also contains a range of electric lawn equipment, including leaf blowers, powered by exchangeable batteries.
The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse blowers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.