Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 270|
|MPH||Up to 134|
|Noise Rating||50 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC
- Power: The 2LB2AH2BC is a cordless blower made by Westinghouse. It has a maximum air speed of 134 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 270 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The 2LB2AH2BC is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 15 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC can be considered light, weighing only 2.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 50 dB.
The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC expels air at speeds up to 134 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 270 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the 2LB2AH2BC won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (2.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (50 dB)
- Decent MPH (134 MPH)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (270 CFM)
- Low autonomy (15 mins)
The used-to-be Westinghouse Electric Corporation, yet nowadays, simply known as the Westinghouse label, is a brand of the notorious American CBS. However, Westinghouse itself, or rather the original Westinghouse Electric Corporation, traces its roots back to 1886. The electrical company has dealt in many businesses, including power tools, which were manufactured and sold under their Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment branch. These products have gained such a strong reputation, that they have retained the Westinghouse name even after the merger. While Westinghouse is most well known for its generators, their portfolio also contains a range of electric lawn equipment, including leaf blowers, powered by exchangeable batteries.
The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse blowers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.