The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 270 CFM at 134 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 270|
|MPH||Up to 134|
|Noise rating||50 dB|
|Other model numbers||2LB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC
- Power: The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 270 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 134 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 15 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC stands out due to its lower weight: just 2.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 50 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC expels air at speeds up to 134 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 270 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 2LB2AH2BC is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The used-to-be Westinghouse Electric Corporation, yet nowadays, simply known as the Westinghouse label, is a brand of the notorious American CBS. However, Westinghouse itself, or rather the original Westinghouse Electric Corporation, traces its roots back to 1886. The electrical company has dealt in many businesses, including power tools, which were manufactured and sold under their Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment branch. These products have gained such a strong reputation, that they have retained the Westinghouse name even after the merger. While Westinghouse is most well known for its generators, their portfolio also contains a range of electric lawn equipment, including leaf blowers, powered by exchangeable batteries.
The Westinghouse 2LB2AH2BC is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse blowers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.