The Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 400 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Noise rating||50 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC
- Power: The Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.25 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Westinghouse designed the 4LB4AH4BC with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 50 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC maxes out at 90 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 400 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 4LB4AH4BC is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The used-to-be Westinghouse Electric Corporation, yet nowadays, simply known as the Westinghouse label, is a brand of the notorious American CBS. However, Westinghouse itself, or rather the original Westinghouse Electric Corporation, traces its roots back to 1886. The electrical company has dealt in many businesses, including power tools, which were manufactured and sold under their Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment branch. These products have gained such a strong reputation, that they have retained the Westinghouse name even after the merger. While Westinghouse is most well known for its generators, their portfolio also contains a range of electric lawn equipment, including leaf blowers, powered by exchangeable batteries.
The Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse blowers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.