The Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 400 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Noise rating||50 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.25 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Westinghouse designed the 4LB4AH4BC with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 50 dB.
The Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 90 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 400 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 4LB4AH4BC is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 60 mins, the 4LB4AH4BC benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The used-to-be Westinghouse Electric Corporation, yet nowadays, simply known as the Westinghouse label, is a brand of the notorious American CBS. However, Westinghouse itself, or rather the original Westinghouse Electric Corporation, traces its roots back to 1886. The electrical company has dealt in many businesses, including power tools, which were manufactured and sold under their Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment branch. These products have gained such a strong reputation, that they have retained the Westinghouse name even after the merger. While Westinghouse is most well known for its generators, their portfolio also contains a range of electric lawn equipment, including leaf blowers, powered by exchangeable batteries.
The Westinghouse 4LB4AH4BC is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Westinghouse blowers, please consult Westinghouse's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.