The Worx TriVac WG500 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 350 CFM at 210 MPH. It features a 12 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 210|
|Noise rating||70 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx TriVac WG500, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx TriVac WG500
- Power: The Worx TriVac WG500 can force 350 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 210 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9.5 lbs, the Worx TriVac WG500 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the TriVac WG500 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (11.2 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 10:1, meaning that it will turn 10 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 70 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
- TriVac: This Worx blower is called a TriVac, which is one of the names Worx gives to its power tools that function as a 3-in-1 leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
The Worx TriVac WG500's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx TriVac WG500 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 210 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 350 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the TriVac WG500 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx TriVac WG500 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx TriVac WG500 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.