The Worx TriVac WG500 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 350 CFM at 210 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 210|
|Noise rating||70 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Worx TriVac WG500
- Power: The TriVac WG500 is an electric blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 210 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9.5 lbs, the Worx TriVac WG500 is on the heavier side of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the TriVac WG500 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the TriVac WG500 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (11.2 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 10:1. For every 10 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 70 dB.
- TriVac: This Worx blower is called a TriVac, which is one of the names Worx gives to its power tools that function as a 3-in-1 leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
The Worx TriVac WG500's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx TriVac WG500 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 210 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 350 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx TriVac WG500 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx TriVac WG500 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.