Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 75|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx TriVac WG512, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx TriVac WG512
- Power: The Worx TriVac WG512 can force 600 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 75 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp engine, the TriVac WG512 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Worx TriVac WG512 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 8.6 lbs, the Worx TriVac WG512 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the TriVac WG512 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the TriVac WG512 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in the unit’s storage bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 16 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- TriVac: This Worx blower is called a TriVac, which is one of the names Worx gives to its power tools that function as a 3-in-1 leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
The Worx TriVac WG512's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx TriVac WG512 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 75 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Worx TriVac WG512 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx TriVac WG512 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Quite heavy (8.6 lbs)
- Low MPH (75 MPH)
Where to buy the worx TriVac WG512?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx TriVac WG512 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.