Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 75|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx TriVac WG512, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx TriVac WG512
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 75 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp engine needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the TriVac WG512 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 8.6 lbs, the Worx TriVac WG512 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx TriVac WG512 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: The TriVac WG512 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into the blower’s collection bag.
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 16:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 16 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- TriVac: This Worx blower is called a TriVac, which is one of the names Worx gives to its power tools that function as a 3-in-1 leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
The Worx TriVac WG512's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx TriVac WG512 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Worx TriVac WG512 maxes out at 75 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The TriVac WG512 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx TriVac WG512 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Quite heavy (8.6 lbs)
- Low MPH (75 MPH)
Where to buy the worx TriVac WG512?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx TriVac WG512 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).