Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 75|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx TriVac WG512, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx TriVac WG512
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 75 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp engine to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Worx TriVac WG512 is heavier than most, weighing 8.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the TriVac WG512 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into its handy storage bag.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can shrink 16 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- TriVac: This Worx blower is called a TriVac, which is one of the names Worx gives to its power tools that function as a 3-in-1 leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
The Worx TriVac WG512's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx TriVac WG512 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 75 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the TriVac WG512 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Worx TriVac WG512 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx TriVac WG512 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Quite heavy (8.6 lbs)
- Low MPH (75 MPH)
Where to buy the worx TriVac WG512?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx TriVac WG512 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).