The Worx WG510 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 525 CFM at 60 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 525|
|MPH||Up to 60|
|Noise rating||81.2 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG510, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
The dual-stage metal impeller on the TURBINE Fusion boasts an impressive 24:1 mulch ratio. Simply clamp the included leaf collection bag in place to collect and mulch leaves and debris with ease. Additionally, the 2-speed control ensures you are covered for light or heavy-duty jobs around the yard.
Overview of the Worx WG510
- Power: The WG510 is an electric blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 60 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 525 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 9.3 lbs, the Worx WG510 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the WG510 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (7 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 24:1. For every 24 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 81.2 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx WG510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 60 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman CMEBL7000, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 260 MPH.
- If air volume is an important feature, the WG510 by Worx will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 525 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx WG510 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG510 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.