The Worx WG510 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 525 CFM at 60 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 525|
|MPH||Up to 60|
|Noise rating||81.2 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG510, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
The dual-stage metal impeller on the TURBINE Fusion boasts an impressive 24:1 mulch ratio. Simply clamp the included leaf collection bag in place to collect and mulch leaves and debris with ease. Additionally, the 2-speed control ensures you are covered for light or heavy-duty jobs around the yard.
Overview of the Worx WG510
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 525 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 60 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 9.3 lbs, the Worx WG510 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the WG510 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect leaves and light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (7 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 24:1, meaning that it will turn 24 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 81.2 dB.
The Worx WG510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 60 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the WG510 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman CMEBL7000, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 260 MPH.
- The WG510 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 525 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Bauer 58905, with 805 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
The bottom line
- Leaf collection bag included
- High CFM (525 CFM)
- Decent weight (9.3 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (81.2 dB)
- No cord lock mechanism
- Low MPH (60 MPH)
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG510 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.