The Worx WG510 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 525 CFM at 60 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 525|
|MPH||Up to 60|
|Noise rating||81.2 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG510, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
The dual-stage metal impeller on the TURBINE Fusion boasts an impressive 24:1 mulch ratio. Simply clamp the included leaf collection bag in place to collect and mulch leaves and debris with ease. Additionally, the 2-speed control ensures you are covered for light or heavy-duty jobs around the yard.
Overview of the Worx WG510
- Power: The Worx WG510 can force 525 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 60 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 9.3 lbs, the Worx WG510 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx WG510 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete (7 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 24:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 24 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 81.2 dB, the WG510 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx WG510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 60 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman CMEBL7000, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 260 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Worx WG510 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 525 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx WG510 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG510 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.