The Worx WG510 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 525 CFM at 60 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 525|
|MPH||Up to 60|
|Noise rating||81.2 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG510, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
The dual-stage metal impeller on the TURBINE Fusion boasts an impressive 24:1 mulch ratio. Simply clamp the included leaf collection bag in place to collect and mulch leaves and debris with ease. Additionally, the 2-speed control ensures you are covered for light or heavy-duty jobs around the yard.
Overview of the Worx WG510
- Power: The Worx WG510 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 525 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 60 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Worx WG510 is heavier than most, weighing 9.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the WG510 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (7 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 24:1, this mulcher can shrink 24 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 81.2 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx WG510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 60 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the WG510 by Worx will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 525 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx WG510 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG510 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.