Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510, the user manual is available here.
The TURBINE Fusion Leaf Blower, Mulcher & Yard Vacuum features our patented jet engine technology that delivers extreme blowing force. With air speeds up to 60 mph and an air volume up to 525 cfm, the TURBINE Fusion is the quickest way to clear your lawn from leaves and debris.
The dual-stage metal impeller on the TURBINE Fusion boasts an impressive 24:1 mulch ratio. Simply clamp the included leaf collection bag in place to collect and mulch leaves and debris with ease. Additionally, the 2-speed control ensures you are covered for light or heavy-duty jobs around the yard. (source: Worx)
Overview of the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510
- Power: The Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 can force 525 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 60 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp engine, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 is heavier than most, weighing 9.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Turbine Fusion WG510 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into its handy storage bag.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 24:1, this mulcher can shrink 24 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 81.2 dB, the Turbine Fusion WG510 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx Turbine Fusion WG510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 60 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The Turbine Fusion WG510 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 525 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
The bottom line
- High CFM (525 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (81.2 dB)
- No cord lock mechanism
- Quite heavy (9.3 lbs)
- Low MPH (60 MPH)
Where to buy the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).