Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 525|
|MPH||Up to 60|
|Noise Rating||81.2 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510, the user manual is available here.
The TURBINE Fusion Leaf Blower, Mulcher & Yard Vacuum features our patented jet engine technology that delivers extreme blowing force. With air speeds up to 60 mph and an air volume up to 525 cfm, the TURBINE Fusion is the quickest way to clear your lawn from leaves and debris.
The dual-stage metal impeller on the TURBINE Fusion boasts an impressive 24:1 mulch ratio. Simply clamp the included leaf collection bag in place to collect and mulch leaves and debris with ease. Additionally, the 2-speed control ensures you are covered for light or heavy-duty jobs around the yard. (source: Worx)
Overview of the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510
- Power: The Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 525 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 60 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp engine, the Turbine Fusion WG510 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 9.3 lbs, the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the Turbine Fusion WG510 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the Turbine Fusion WG510 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in the unit’s storage bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 24:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 24 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 81.2 dB, the Turbine Fusion WG510 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx Turbine Fusion WG510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 60 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the Turbine Fusion WG510 by Worx will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 525 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (525 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (81.2 dB)
- No cord lock mechanism
- Quite heavy (9.3 lbs)
- Low MPH (60 MPH)
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine Fusion WG510 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.