The Worx Turbine WG519 is a corded leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 7.5-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG519, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG519
- Power: The Turbine WG519 is an electric blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 120 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 7.5 Amp motor, the Turbine WG519 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the Turbine WG519 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 6.4 lbs — the Worx Turbine WG519 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the Turbine WG519 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 75 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx Turbine WG519's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG519 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Toro 51621, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 260 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Turbine WG519 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Worx Turbine WG519 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG519 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.