Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG519, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG519
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 7.5 Amp engine needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 6.4 lbs — the Worx Turbine WG519 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
The Worx Turbine WG519's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG519 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Worx Turbine WG519 maxes out at 120 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Worx Turbine WG519 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG519 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (450 CFM)
- Decent Weight (6.4 lbs)
- Low MPH (120 MPH)
Where to buy the worx Turbine WG519?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx Turbine WG519 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).