The Worx Turbine WG519 is a corded leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 7.5-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG519, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG519
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG519 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 7.5 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Worx Turbine WG519 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG519 stands out due to its lower weight: just 6.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Turbine WG519 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 75 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx Turbine WG519's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG519 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Worx Turbine WG519 maxes out at 120 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman CMEBL7000, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 260 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx Turbine WG519 can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Husqvarna 350iB, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Worx Turbine WG519 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (6.4 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (75 dB)
- Decent CFM (450 CFM)
- Low MPH (120 MPH)
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG519 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.