The Worx Turbine WG519 is a corded leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 7.5-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG519, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG519
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 7.5 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 6.4 lbs — the Worx Turbine WG519 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Turbine WG519 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
The Worx Turbine WG519's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG519 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Worx Turbine WG519 maxes out at 120 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman CMEBL7000, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 260 MPH.
- The Turbine WG519 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Worx Turbine WG519 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG519 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.