The Worx Turbine WG519 is a corded leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 7.5 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG519, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG519
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG519 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 7.5 Amp engine to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the Turbine WG519 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 6.4 lbs, the Worx Turbine WG519 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx Turbine WG519 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
The Worx Turbine WG519's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG519 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Turbine WG519 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Worx Turbine WG519 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG519 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.