The Worx Turbine WG520 is a corded leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 12 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||82 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG520, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
In addition to the variable-speed control, the 12 Amp TURBINE 600 Leaf Blower features a hyper-stream air nozzle for extra tough conditions. Tackle leaves and debris around your yard and home quickly and with ease. (source: Worx)
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG520
- Power: The Turbine WG520 is an electric blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the Turbine WG520 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 6.4 lbs, the Worx Turbine WG520 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the Turbine WG520 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 82 dB.
The Worx Turbine WG520's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG520 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 110 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the Turbine WG520 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The Turbine WG520 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Worx Turbine WG520 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG520 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.