Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG546, the user manual is available here.
In addition to the 2-Speed control, the TURBINE 20V Cordless Leaf Blower features a Hyper-Stream air nozzle for extra tough conditions. It is lightweight and ergonomic for simple, one-hand operation. Tackle leaves and debris around your yard and home quickly and with ease. (source: Worx)
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG546
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is cordless.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery, the Worx Turbine WG546 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 20 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Worx Turbine WG546 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Turbine WG546 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
The Worx Turbine WG546's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG546 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 90 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 340 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Turbine WG546 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the Turbine WG546 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (75 dB)
- Decent CFM (340 CFM)
- Low MPH (90 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the Worx Turbine WG546?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx Turbine WG546 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).