Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Noise Rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG546, the user manual is available here.
In addition to the 2-Speed control, the TURBINE 20V Cordless Leaf Blower features a Hyper-Stream air nozzle for extra tough conditions. It is lightweight and ergonomic for simple, one-hand operation. Tackle leaves and debris around your yard and home quickly and with ease. (source: Worx)
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG546
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG546 can force 340 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 20 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG546 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx Turbine WG546 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
The Worx Turbine WG546's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG546 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 90 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx Turbine WG546 can reach 340 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the Turbine WG546 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG546 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (75 dB)
- Decent CFM (340 CFM)
- Low MPH (90 MPH)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the worx Turbine WG546?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx Turbine WG546 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).