The Worx Turbine WG546 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 340 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG546, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG546
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG546 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the Turbine WG546 for an estimated 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG546 can be considered light, weighing only 5.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx Turbine WG546 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 75 dB, the Turbine WG546 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx Turbine WG546's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG546 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 90 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 340 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Turbine WG546 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the Turbine WG546 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx Turbine WG546 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG546 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.