The Worx Turbine WG546 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 340 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG546, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG546
- Power: The Turbine WG546 is a cordless blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 90 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery, the Worx Turbine WG546 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 20 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG546 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the Turbine WG546 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 75 dB, the Turbine WG546 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx Turbine WG546's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG546 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 90 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the Turbine WG546 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx Turbine WG546 can reach 340 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the Turbine WG546 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx Turbine WG546 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG546 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.