The Worx WG547 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 360 CFM at 75 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 360|
|MPH||Up to 75|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG547, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG547
- Power: The Worx WG547 can force 360 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 75 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery, the Worx WG547 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 20 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx WG547 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx WG547 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
The Worx WG547's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG547 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Worx WG547 maxes out at 75 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx WG547 can reach 360 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the WG547 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx WG547 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG547 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.