The Worx Turbine WG547 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 400 CFM at 80 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 80|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG547, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG547
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG547 can force 400 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 80 MPH.
- Power delivery: Worx designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The Turbine WG547 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 20 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG547 can be considered light, weighing only 4.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx Turbine WG547 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
The Worx Turbine WG547's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG547 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 80 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 400 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Turbine WG547 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the Turbine WG547 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx Turbine WG547 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG547 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.