The Worx WG547 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 360 CFM at 75 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 360|
|MPH||Up to 75|
|Weight (w/ battery)||4.4 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||3.5 lbs|
|Noise rating||78 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG547, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG547
- Power: The Worx WG547 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 360 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 75 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 WA3525 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx WG547 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.4 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 78 dB, the WG547 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx WG547's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG547 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 75 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 360 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Husqvarna 350iB, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the WG547 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx WG547 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (4.4 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (78 dB)
- Brushed motor
- Low CFM (360 CFM)
- Low MPH (75 MPH)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG547 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.