The Worx WG547 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 360 CFM at 75 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 360|
|MPH||Up to 75|
|Weight (w/ battery)||4.4 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||3.5 lbs|
|Noise rating||78 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG547, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG547
- Power: The WG547 is a cordless blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 75 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 360 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 WA3525 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx WG547 can be considered light, weighing only 4.4 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The WG547 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 78 dB.
The Worx WG547's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG547 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 75 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the WG547 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers in the 18 and 24V range. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU07SM1, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 143 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx WG547 can reach 360 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the WG547 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 which offers up to 50 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx WG547 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG547 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.