Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 80|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG547, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG547
- Power: The Turbine WG547 is blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 80 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Worx designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The Turbine WG547 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG547 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Turbine WG547 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
The Worx Turbine WG547's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG547 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 80 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx Turbine WG547 can reach 400 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the Turbine WG547 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG547 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (4.9 lbs)
- Decent CFM (400 CFM)
- Low MPH (80 MPH)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the worx Turbine WG547?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx Turbine WG547 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).