The Worx Turbine WG584 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 95 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 95|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.3 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.5 lbs|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG584, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG584
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG584 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 95 MPH.
- Power delivery: The Turbine WG584 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system (2 WA3577 batteries included) offers a maximum autonomy of 60 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Turbine WG584 has 4 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 62 dB, the Turbine WG584 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx Turbine WG584's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG584 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 95 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Turbine WG584 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The Turbine WG584 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 60 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Toro 51822 can run for up to 140 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx Turbine WG584 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG584 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.