The Worx Turbine WG584 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 95 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 95|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.3 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.5 lbs|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG584, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG584
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG584 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 95 MPH.
- Power delivery: Worx designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The Turbine WG584 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system (2 WA3577 batteries included) offers a maximum autonomy of 60 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 7.3 lbs (batteries included), the Worx Turbine WG584 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 4 speed settings, the Worx Turbine WG584 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 62 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx Turbine WG584's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG584 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 95 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the Turbine WG584 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- The Turbine WG584 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 470 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 60 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Makita CBU01Z can run for up to 300 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx Turbine WG584 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG584 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.