The Worx Turbine WG584 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 95 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 95|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG584, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG584
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG584 can force 470 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 95 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system (2 batteries included) offers an autonomy of 60 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 7.3 lbs — the Worx Turbine WG584 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Turbine WG584 has 4 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 62 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx Turbine WG584's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG584 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Worx Turbine WG584 maxes out at 95 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The Turbine WG584 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx Turbine WG584 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG584 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.