The Worx Turbine WG584 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 95 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 95|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG584, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG584
- Power: The Turbine WG584 is a cordless blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 95 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system (2 batteries included) offers an autonomy of 60 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 7.3 lbs, the Worx Turbine WG584 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the Turbine WG584 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 4 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 62 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx Turbine WG584's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG584 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 95 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Worx Turbine WG584 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 470 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Snapper XD PowerGrip, with 700 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 60 mins, the Turbine WG584 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx Turbine WG584 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG584 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.