Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 95|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG584, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG584
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG584 can force 470 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 95 MPH.
- Power delivery: Worx designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The Turbine WG584 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery system, the Worx Turbine WG584 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 7.3 lbs — the Worx Turbine WG584 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With 4 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
The Worx Turbine WG584's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG584 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 95 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the Turbine WG584 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the Turbine WG584 by Worx will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG584 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (470 CFM)
- Decent Weight (7.3 lbs)
- Good autonomy (60 mins)
- Low MPH (95 MPH)
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG584 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.