The Worx Turbine WG591 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 465 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 465|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG591, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG591
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG591 can force 465 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: The Turbine WG591 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery, the Worx Turbine WG591 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 20 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 8.1 lbs, the Worx Turbine WG591 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the Turbine WG591 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
The Worx Turbine WG591's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG591 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 125 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The Turbine WG591 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 465 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the Turbine WG591 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx Turbine WG591 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG591 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.