Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 465|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Noise Rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG591, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG591
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG591 can force 465 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Worx Turbine WG591 is heavier than most, weighing 8.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the Turbine WG591 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 75 dB, the Turbine WG591 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx Turbine WG591's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG591 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 125 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Worx Turbine WG591 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 465 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the Turbine WG591 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx Turbine WG591 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (465 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (75 dB)
- Decent MPH (125 MPH)
- Quite heavy (8.1 lbs)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the worx Turbine WG591?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG591 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.