Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG591, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG591
- Power: The Worx Turbine WG591 is an electric leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 465 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Worx designed this cordless unit with total mobility in mind. The Turbine WG591 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Worx Turbine WG591 is heavier than most, weighing 8.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the Turbine WG591 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
The Worx Turbine WG591's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG591 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 125 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The Turbine WG591 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 465 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the Turbine WG591 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (465 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (75 dB)
- Quite heavy (8.1 lbs)
- Low MPH (125 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the Worx Turbine WG591?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx Turbine WG591 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).