The Worx Turbine WG591 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 465 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
It was replaced by the Worx Turbine WG584. However, you might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 465|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Weight (w/ battery)||8.1 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||6 lbs|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Turbine WG591, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx Turbine WG591
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 465 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery (1 WA3559 battery included) means that a user can operate the Turbine WG591 for an estimated 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 8.1 lbs (battery included), the Worx Turbine WG591 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Worx Turbine WG591 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 75 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx Turbine WG591's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx Turbine WG591 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Worx Turbine WG591 expels air at speeds up to 125 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The Turbine WG591 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 465 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Husqvarna 350iB, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the Turbine WG591 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
The bottom line
- Brushless motor
- Decent weight (8.1 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (75 dB)
- Decent CFM (465 CFM)
- Decent MPH (125 MPH)
- No cruise control
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx Turbine WG591 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).