The Worx WG506 is a corded leaf blower delivering 160 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 7.5-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 160|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Noise rating||77 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG506, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG506
- Power: The Worx WG506 can force 160 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 7.5 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Worx WG506 can be considered light, weighing only 4.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx WG506 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 77 dB.
The Worx WG506's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG506 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 160 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 160 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Worx WG506 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.Good to know: It's the cheapest Worx blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG506 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.