The Worx WG506 is a corded leaf blower delivering 160 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 7.5-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 160|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Noise rating||77 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG506, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG506
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 160 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 7.5 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Worx WG506 can be considered light, weighing only 4.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the WG506 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 77 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx WG506's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG506 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Worx WG506 expels air at speeds up to 160 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Toro 51621 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 160 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx Turbine WG521, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Worx WG506 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.Good to know: It's the cheapest Worx blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG506 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.