The Worx WG506 is a corded leaf blower delivering 160 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 7.5-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 160|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Noise rating||77 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG506, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG506
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 160 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 7.5 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Worx WG506 can be considered light, weighing only 4.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The WG506 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 77 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx WG506's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG506 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 160 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx WG506 can reach 160 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx Turbine WG521, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Worx WG506 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.Good to know: It's the cheapest Worx blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG506 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.