Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Worx WG507
- Power: The WG507 is an electric leaf blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 220 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp engine to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 8.8 lbs, the Worx WG507 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the WG507 handily vacuums unwanted material into its storage bag for easy disposal.
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 10:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 10 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 85 dB, the WG507 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx WG507's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG507 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 220 MPH, which is rather impressive for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The WG507 is average in terms of power. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
The bottom line
- High MPH (220 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (85 dB)
- Decent CFM (350 CFM)
- No cord lock mechanism
- Quite heavy (8.8 lbs)
Where to buy the Worx WG507?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx WG507 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679)