The Worx WG507 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 350 CFM at 220 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 220|
|Noise rating||85 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG507, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
The WORX 12 Amp Electric Leaf Blower, Mulcher & Vacuum features 2-Speeds, providing versatility for both light and heavy duty jobs. Mulch up to 1.2 bushels into the included collection bag at an impressive 10:1 mulching ratio.
Overview of the Worx WG507
- Power: The WG507 is an electric blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 220 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 8.8 lbs, the Worx WG507 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the WG507 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: The WG507 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (11.2 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 10:1, meaning that it will turn 10 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 85 dB.
The Worx WG507's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG507 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 220 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The WG507 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx WG507 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG507 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.