Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 220|
|Noise Rating||85 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG507, the user manual is available here.
The WORX 12 Amp Electric Leaf Blower, Mulcher & Vacuum features 2-Speeds, providing versatility for both light and heavy duty jobs. Mulch up to 1.2 bushels into the included collection bag at an impressive 10:1 mulching ratio. (source: Worx)
Overview of the Worx WG507
- Power: The WG507 is blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 220 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp engine, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 8.8 lbs, the Worx WG507 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the WG507 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: The WG507 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into the blower’s collection bag.
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 10:1, meaning that it will turn 10 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 85 dB.
The Worx WG507's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG507 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 220 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The WG507 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx WG507 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High MPH (220 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (85 dB)
- Decent CFM (350 CFM)
- No cord lock mechanism
- Quite heavy (8.8 lbs)
Where to buy the worx WG507?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG507 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.