The Worx WG514 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 620 CFM at 75 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 620|
|MPH||Up to 75|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Trivac WG514, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG514
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 620 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 75 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Worx WG514 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Worx WG514 is heavier than most, weighing 8.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (11.2 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 18:1, meaning that it will turn 18 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
- TriVac: This Worx blower is called a TriVac, which is one of the names Worx gives to its power tools that function as a 3-in-1 leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
The Worx WG514's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG514 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 75 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the WG514 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Worx WG514 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 620 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx WG514 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG514 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.