The Worx WG514 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 620 CFM at 75 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 620|
|MPH||Up to 75|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx Trivac WG514, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG514
- Power: The Worx WG514 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 620 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 75 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Worx WG514 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (11.2 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 18:1. For every 18 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 75 dB, the WG514 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
- TriVac: This Worx blower is called a TriVac, which is one of the names Worx gives to its power tools that function as a 3-in-1 leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
The Worx WG514's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG514 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 75 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman CMEBL7000, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 260 MPH.
- The WG514 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 620 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Worx WG514 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG514 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.