The Worx WG543 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 400 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Blowing Force||7.3 N|
|Weight (w/ battery)||3.8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||2.3 lbs|
|Noise rating||69 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG543, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG543
- Power: The WG543 is a cordless blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 125 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 WA3578 battery included), the Worx WG543 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere.
- Speed Settings: Worx designed the WG543 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 69 dB.
The Worx WG543's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG543 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Worx WG543 expels air at speeds up to 125 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx WG543 can reach 400 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the WG543 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx WG543 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG543 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.