The Worx WG545.1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 80 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 80|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||61 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG545.1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG545.1
- Power: The Worx WG545.1 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: The WG545.1 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx WG545.1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The WG545.1 by Worx has just one speed setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 61 dB, the WG545.1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx WG545.1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG545.1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 80 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The WG545.1 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 30 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx WG545.1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG545.1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.