The Worx WG545.1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 80 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 80|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||61 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG545.1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG545.1
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery, the Worx WG545.1 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx WG545.1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The Worx WG545.1 does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 61 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx WG545.1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG545.1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 80 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Snapper XD PowerGrip, which boasts with 700 CFM.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the WG545.1 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx WG545.1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG545.1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.