The Worx WG545.1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 80 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 80|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||61 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG545.1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG545.1
- Power: The Worx WG545.1 can force 80 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: The WG545.1 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the WG545.1 for an estimated 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx WG545.1 can be considered light, weighing only 3.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 61 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx WG545.1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG545.1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 120 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Worx WG545.1 can reach 80 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the WG545.1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx WG545.1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG545.1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.