Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG545.1, the user manual is available here.
The WORX AIR cordless battery operated leaf blower is an ultra-fast cleaning system because you don’t need to move a single thing! Unlike using a broom, with the best battery powered leaf blower there's no need to move objects to sweep around or under them. The WORX AIR rechargeable battery leaf blower can blow debris from around or under objects. Clear the garage without moving the car; maintain your deck or patio without moving the furniture with a small cordless leaf blower.
The WORX AIR Cordless Leaf Blower features 8 innovative attachments for a wide variety of applications both inside and outside of your home. Use your rechargeable AIR cordless leaf blower with battery and charger to inflate & deflate objects, dust confined spaces, gently clean delicate items, dry off flat surfaces and clear hard-to-reach areas. (source: Worx)
Overview of the Worx WG545.1
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Worx designed this cordless unit with total mobility in mind. The WG545.1 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 45 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Worx WG545.1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The WG545.1 by Worx has just one speed setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 61 dB, the WG545.1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Worx WG545.1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG545.1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (80 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld leaf blower. Fully charged, it should run for up to 45 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (3.5 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (61 dB)
- Good Autonomy (45 mins)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (80 CFM)
- Low MPH (120 MPH)
Where to buy the Worx WG545.1?
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
Warranty InformationThe Worx WG545.1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).