The Worx WG545.1 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 80 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 80|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||61 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG545.1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG545.1
- Power: The WG545.1 is a cordless blower made by Worx. It has a maximum air speed of 120 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Worx WG545.1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The WG545.1 by Worx has just one speed setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 61 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Worx WG545.1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG545.1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 80 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Worx WG545.1 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG545.1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.