The Worx WG572 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 800 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 800|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Blowing Force||22 N|
|Weight (w/ battery)||23.6 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||17.2 lbs|
|Noise rating||83 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Worx WG572, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Worx WG572
- Power: The Worx WG572 can force 800 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Worx WG572 is powered by Base Camp, a removable power system that is powered by four 20V Power Share batteries. The unit comes with four 20V 4.0Ah batteries, for a total of 80V. All 4 batteries are required for operation.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for an electric backpack blower, the Worx WG572 is heavier than most, weighing 23.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the WG572 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 83 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric backpack blowers.
The Worx WG572's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Worx WG572 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 150 MPH. This puts the WG572 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Ryobi RY404170 and its 165 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Worx WG572 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 800 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This makes it one of the most powerful cordless backpack blowers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless backpack blowers, the Worx WG572 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Worx is a Chinese company that makes power tools and other equipment for lawn and garden applications. The brand is owned by the Positec Tool Corporation and has a strong presence in both China and the United States. In 2011, the British home improvement magazine DIY Week gave Worx the “Product of the Year Award” for its TriVac leaf blower/vacuum and Eco cordless lawn mower.
The Worx WG572 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Worx blowers, please consult Worx's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-354-WORX (9679).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.