But before checking out these explanations, here's a table that summarizes the main pros of each of these 2 leaf blowers:
|$719.99 on eBay
Common specs comparison
Make & handling
- As the EBZ8500 and the EBZ8560 are both RedMax blowers, they benefit from the same level of quality and attention to detail. Both products have a hip throttle, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate them over an extended period of time.
- These two products are constructed as backpack blowers, allowing you to comfortably carry their powerful engines and massive fuel tanks.
- Both products are gas-powered blowers - gas is a reliable power source which you can refill in a matter of seconds.
CFM & MPH
- The RedMax EBZ8560 with a CFM of 1000 slightly exceeds the 908 CFM of the RedMax EBZ8500. Thus, in comparison, you may find that the former is able to move more leaves per minute.
- The RedMax EBZ8560 with an MPH of 220 slightly exceeds the 206 MPH of the RedMax EBZ8500. Thus, in comparison, the former expels air at a slightly higher speed, and should do a better job at blowing leaves on grass or lifting wet leaves and debris (acorns, etc.).
Weight & Noise rating
- The weight of the RedMax EBZ8560, which is 25.5 lbs, slightly exceeds the 24.7 lbs of the RedMax EBZ8500, and will therefore require you to carry around slightly more weight.
- The noise rating of the RedMax EBZ8560, which is 106 dB, slightly exceeds the 103 dB of the RedMax EBZ8500. Even if this difference could seem unsignificant, the former is still slightly more noisy.
Engine specs comparison
- The RedMax EBZ8560 has a slightly larger fuel tank, with the volume of 77.8 fl.oz., compared to the 77.7 fl.oz. of the RedMax EBZ8500. Thus, it can store more fuel and you may theoretically operate it for slightly longer, if their engines had the same fuel requirements.
- These two products have an identical engine displacement of 75.6cc. Thus, they consume comparable amounts of fuel per stroke and will provide you with similar output.
- Each of these leaf blowers features a 2-cycle engine. Thus, they both require you to have an oil/fuel mix to operate.
Other features comparison
Neither the RedMax EBZ8500 nor the RedMax EBZ8560 has the ability to vacuum leaves. Thus, you will require another method of leaf collection.
|$719.99 on eBay