But before checking out these explanations, here's a table that summarizes the main pros of each of these 2 leaf blowers:
|$609.99 on eBay|
Common specs comparison
Make & handling
- As the EBZ8500 and the EBZ8550 are both RedMax blowers, they benefit from the same level of quality and attention to detail. Both products have a hip throttle, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate them over an extended period of time.
- These two products are constructed as backpack blowers, allowing you to comfortably carry their powerful engines and massive fuel tanks.
- Both products are gas-powered blowers - gas is a reliable power source which you can refill in a matter of seconds.
CFM & MPH
- The RedMax EBZ8550 with a CFM of 941 slightly exceeds the 908 CFM of the RedMax EBZ8500. Thus, in comparison, you may find that the former is able to move more leaves per minute.
- These two products have an identical MPH of 206. By providing you with the same air speeds, they should both be as efficient when blowing leaves on grass or lifting wet leaves and debris (acorns, etc.).
Weight & Noise rating
- The weight of the RedMax EBZ8550, which is 25.1 lbs, slightly exceeds the 24.7 lbs of the RedMax EBZ8500, and will therefore require you to carry around slightly more weight.
- Both devices have a noise rating of 103 dB. They should therefore be equally demanding on the ears.
Engine specs comparison
- The RedMax EBZ8550 has a slightly larger fuel tank, with the volume of 77.8 fl.oz., compared to the 77.7 fl.oz. of the RedMax EBZ8500. Thus, it can store more fuel and you may theoretically operate it for slightly longer, if their engines had the same fuel requirements.
- These two products have an identical engine displacement of 75.6cc. Thus, they consume comparable amounts of fuel per stroke and will provide you with similar output.
- Each of these leaf blowers features a 2-cycle engine. Thus, they both require you to have an oil/fuel mix to operate.
Other features comparison
Neither the RedMax EBZ8500 nor the RedMax EBZ8550 has the ability to vacuum leaves. Thus, you will require another method of leaf collection.
|$609.99 on eBay|