Leaf Blower Spare Part Finder
Over time, just like any other power tool, your leaf blower can start to behave oddly, or simply stop working.
While a lot of issues can be prevented with proper maintenance, some parts of your blower will inevitably deteriorate over time and they will need to be replaced. Most of the time, it does not really matter if you are after brand-specific replacement parts (such as Stihl, Craftsman, Toro, or Echo blower spare parts), as many are interchangeable between brands.
- For gas blowers, some of the most common replaced parts include spark plugs, air filters, fuel filters, carburetors, and fuel tanks.
- For corded and cordless blowers, the parts are usually related to their electrical circuits, and include chargers, batteries, power cords, and switches.
- Owners of backpack blowers may find themselves in need to replace their shoulder straps or their unit’s throttle.
- For handheld blowers, the handle assembly can deteriorate over the years.
- As walk-behind units are on wheels, these can also need replacement.
If you have encountered a fault and do not want to return back to using a rake, start by troubleshooting your issue and come back to this page to search for the replacement parts you need.
Our blower part finder works the following way:
- Type your blower's model in the search box below.
- If we can find it for you in our database of 340 blowers (we most likely will), you'll see it appear in the results.
- Click on it, and we'll suggest you a list of spare part types your may search for, for this specific unit.
- By clicking on the part type of your choice, we'll automatically search popular online marketplaces for the replacement parts which are relevant to your query.